The text of the questions and answers given by the candidates in the two sessions is now available here (combined). You can skip directly on the page to the topics raised that matter to you:
- Requiring city contractors to pay a living wage
- Making the city more accessible
- Supporting community groups (tackling cost of required insurance for gatherings)
- The future of transit in the city
- Budgeting priorities given funding pressures
Don’t forget to check out the “Meet The Candidates” section at our St John’s Votes site for links to all the other media coverage of the issues (including the CBC’s issue videos we helped to coordinate) and candidate profiles as well!