Happy City has been awarded a Canada
Summer Jobs placement for 7 weeks this summer!
The job description we are approved for is... Outreach Coordinator!
So we're hiring again, and we'll have a team of two people bringing
Happy City to the city this summer.
We're aiming for a start date of July
16th, which will allow us to
have someone on the go until August
31st - there is, however, a possibility of
We have a stack of resumes from our last opening, but if you
know anyone who'd be interested, please invite them to send a
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must be
under 30 and be returning to school this fall.
Elements of the Job:
- Researching and organizing opportunities for Happy City to have
a presence at summer events in St. John's
- Attending public events in St. John's throughout the summer to
represent Happy City
- Distributing brochures and other materials to build awareness
of Happy City's work
- Gathering feedback and input on municipal issues from the
- Summarizing and reporting on public input
- Developing partnerships with other community groups in St.
Since we will now have a team of two, this position will
also be absorbing some work around event planning and online
content writing - so if you know someone with those skill sets,
send them our way!
Deadline for applications is Friday, June
14th. Please submit a resume and covering
letter to email@example.com