The Event Planner will help build
citizen engagement on municipal issues leading up to the 2013
election through a variety of in-person and online events.
1. Developing and implementing marketing strategies for these
2. Developing media releases, press kits, and other materials
3. Coordinating venue logistics
4. Developing and administering evaluations to attendees
5. Taking minutes and summarizing discussions
6. Writing reports and articles for public dissemination
7. Organizing online meetings
Read more about Happy City at http://happycity.ca
This is a student position funded under the provincial Student
Employment Program. Pay is $10/hour for 35 hours a week. You will
receive half your pay as a weekly stipend, and the other half as a
tuition voucher. You must be under 30 and returning to school in
the fall to apply.
Please forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We're looking to hire for a June 8th start, so applications will
close this Friday!